Thursday, December 7, 2017

Mini Winter Wonderland


This is a very quick post to show a project I made yesterday. It was 100% inspired by Richele Christensen's Winter Wonderland project which can be found here.

I still want to make the full-sized project at some point, but for now I've made a smaller, card-sized version using the same Tim Holtz Sizzix dies and some Chibitronics lights.  In my haste to create, I didn't think to take a picture of the circuit I set up, but it was a pretty easy one.  I used 3 white lights under some vellum to give it a bit of glow.  

And now I can't stop playing with the on/off  'switch' as it's so much fun to see this light up over and over again. I'm like a kid with a new toy!


I love this so much I'm not sure if I'll be giving it away or keeping it for myself. It's like my own personal version of a fidget spinner.  Lights on, lights off, lights on, lights off!  


One more picture from the side so you can see the pretty glitter that doesn't show up in the other shots.  

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love your version, Lee! I would be playing with the on/off switch, also.

    ReplyDelete