Thursday, July 28, 2016

Exciting news!

I'm so excited to announce that I have been selected to be a design team member for Bird's SVGs! You can read more about it here.

I have been following Bird's Cards for years and have always loved her designs. In addition, I have appreciated her generosity in designing hundreds of free svg files for her friends and followers. When Bird opened her SVG shop last Fall, I got straight to shopping!

If you've never visited Bird's store, you really should check it out. Look at the lovely Nature's Bounty kit which Bird released last night (shown below). As if paper crafting isn't enough, one of my other hobbies is genealogy, and my great-grandfather was a dairy man. I'm really looking forward to making the milk can very soon and personalizing it to include this family information.  

Nature's Bounty

The very first kit Bird released in her new store was the free Birdhouse Collection which includes several cards, a tag and a 3D birdhouse! I think it's so cute and plan to make the 3D birdhouse with a Christmas theme this year. 

Birdhouse Collection

Thanks for stopping by to share my happy news and please follow my blog or stop by often to see what new projects I'll be posting.  And special thanks to Bird for inviting me to join her design team - this made my whole month!

No comments:

Post a Comment