Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Corn Stalk Luminary



These adorable little cornstalk luminaries are from one of the first kits I ever purchased from svgcuts.com. The name of the kit is Enchanted Autumn and can be found here.

I think these would look great as part of a Thanksgiving place setting.  I've made several and display them in various places on my entertainment center along with some other autumn crafts to jazz things up a bit. In additional to having a thing for paper, I also love things that light up, so you can expect to see lots of illuminated projects in my posts.

I've been meaning to experiment with making them bigger to go around a larger 2.5" color-changing electronic tea light I have.  If I do, I'll update this post with a picture.  I think the changing colors might be kind of spooky for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment